Monday, April 9, 2012

Leibster Dearest


I won a Leibster award! The kind, talented and fellow PMQG guild member Linda of Surrounded by Scraps awarded me one. Thanks Linda! Leibster Awards are for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. At the moment I have 6 wonderful dedicated folks who have clicked on the 'follow this blog' link and are stuck with me forever! Cool concept. And now I get to 'award it forward.'

Here are the rules:
1. Thank my Liebster Blog Award presenters. *Thanks Linda!*
2. Link back to my presenters' blogs.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on my blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to five blogs with 200 or fewer followers that I feel deserve to be noticed and post links to their blogs on my blog.
5. Let the recipients know they have been given the Liebster Blog Award by posting a comment on their blog.

And the Leibster goes to:
1. The Tattered Market Place Vicki Wooten-Athey makes the most magical jewelry and crowns. I have the privilege of working with her on occasion at the Pendleton Woolen Mill store.
2. I've been in a few Flickr bees with Fairly Merry and she is so super creative! She is one of the Camp Counselors for Design Camp [think outside the block] this month and I can't wait to see what her campers create.
3. likewise, Little Ms. Sew-Unsew aka littleMamaD is also a Design Camper. She just hosted the March swap and gave us a really fun project using her husbands old shirts.
4. And then there is Deb of Trio Stitch Studio. We have crossed paths in a few Flickr Bees: Nubee and the 3x6 bee. She is a Design Camp counselor and will be hosting in October, which sounds far away now, but I'm sure it will be here soon enough!
5. And lastly, the always entertaining, always inspiring Rachel of 2nd Ave Studio has 189 followers. Soooo close to 200! She is crazy talented and deserves 1,000 followers. I tip my hat to you. PS thanks for following me.

and I know the rules say 5 but I'd be remiss if I didn't give out one more:
6. Goes to Gail the hexagon queen. Watch her dragon come to life on her blog I think sew. I've never seen so many tiny pieces in my life! PS: is I Think Sew a reference to an 80s song that I now can't get out of my head? PSS Gail thanks for being one of my followers! PSPS - Gail, Linda gave you one too, but I wanted to second it -- so you don't need to award it forward on my behalf.

4, revisited. I was in 2 bees last year and one was the 3 x 6 Mini Bee. I would like to award them a Leibster because the bee was so much fun and I met so many talented and interesting people by participating in that bee. Cute new blog BTW!

Check out these fun and creative blogs. Follow them if you will. And thanks, as always, for reading my blog.
Have machine, will travel.
Michelle

PS - it really is a small world - I just linked back to one of the bloggers on Linda's orginal post and she had already awarded Deb of Trio Stitch a Leibster! So I'll pick someone else, but Deb, know that you are Leibster-worthy in my opinion too!

No comments:

Post a Comment