Saturday, September 15, 2012

More Craftsy Goodness and Good news

This just in! I just saw a facebook post for Craftsy's Endless Summer Sale All classes are on sale for $19.99! Did I say ALL CLASSES? Wow! The sale ends Monday, September 17th at midnight so don't wait! I think I might have to take Wendy Butler Burns Machine Quilting: Free Motion and More class. Which one do you want to take?

Craftsy's Endless Summer Sale

The other good news is that I just got my quilt back that I designed for the McCalls Quick Quilts October-November issue. I am planning to blog (as in brag!) about it next week. You don't mind, do you? I am really proud of this design and a little nervous to share it with you. It is what I like to call 'traditional with a twist.' It is not what I would consider modern or post modern for that matter, but I am excited to talk about my design process and get feedback.

For now I am going to enjoy this gorgeous day, pick some figs and apples from my trees and sneak in some sewing.
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your quilt and seeing lots of photos, Michelle! BTW, I saw the Craftsy Sale message too and am debating about signing up for another one. I'm currently taking Cindy Needham's class on machine quilting -- half price! -- and it's absolutely terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn, thanks for your comments! I finished sewing all the blocks this weekend and now I am debating how to set them - sashing or wide off-set border. I want to take Cindy's class too! I think you can't go wrong with any of these classes for $19.99 - I have even considered taking one of the cake decorating classes! I've never done that before and it looks fun!

      Delete