Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Keep Calm and Press on!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Samples, Pouches and the Post Office, oh my!
I am joining the fun over at the Freshly Pieced Blog's WIP Wednesday. Here is my list of things to do today:

1. Mail fabric to the Made with Moxie Denyse Schmidt Fabric Swap. DONE!
Denyse Schmidt Charm Swap

2. Mail my bumper sticker block for Design Camp [think outside the block] Camp 1: my first attempt at letters. It was super fun (and hard) and I have a new catch phrase to laugh about. DONE!
Keep Calm and...

3. Finish my pouch for my swap partner over at the Vancouver BC Modern Quilt Guild. She wanted something for her passport and iphone so I made this cute little passport cover and bag with a pocket for a phone. DONE!
pouch swap

4. Make my samples for the Sleep Over Camp at Modern Domestic (I had a dream about this last night so I'd better get to this one right away!).
fabrics for class samples

and lastly, take the dog for a walk, get some coffee and write a new blog post: I get to check that last one off the list!

PS I'm thinking of starting my own link party: How about a once-a-month "keep calm and press on" party where you tackle those difficult projects! I am thinking the second Saturday of each month. I know I need a little confidence booster now and then. Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. Love your bumper sticker block. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally envious of your swap partner from the VMQG! Though I have no right to be since I opted not to participate in that one :-(

    And I like your idea for the linky party. WIP Wed is the only one I currently regularly do, but it's a great way to stay on track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, gee... thanks! Lets do a linky party! Maybe we can do it on both our blogs! I don't know how to do that but we could figure something out!

      Delete
  3. Love your bumper sticker block, the wonky letters are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It was a fun challenge. I'm glad I tried it!

    ReplyDelete