Friday, May 25, 2012

...and the winner is


Butternutlake!


and she wrote:
I'm a hot orange person! Thanks for the chance.
ButternutlakeMay 22, 2012 8:06 AM

Congrats!

And thank you everyone for commenting and participating in such a fun event. I am overwhelmed by how many comments and new followers have appeared over the past few days. And I am grateful to Sew Mama Sew for connecting all of us. I have learned about so many new fun blogs and been introduced to such interesting new folks from all around. I am looking forward to following many of your blog adventures.

Did I mention that you guys rock!!! If any of you are interested in participating in a modern monochromatic print fabric swap leave me a comment and if there is enough interest -- 32 peeps -- I will start it up!

XO
Have machine, will travel.
Michelle

PS I won a giveaway too over at More Like Home! I am looking forward to wearing this lovely three-strand green necklace with a red flower and black button accent and scarf made from a vintage sheet. Thank you More like Home!




TTFN
M

No comments:

Post a Comment