Friday, September 7, 2012

Back to School Craftsy Style!

With all the excitement about going back to school I decided to enroll in a few classes too. We recently had a presentation at the Portland Modern Quilt Guild about the on line classes at Craftsy and I got inspired! I am going to take Elizabeth Hartman's Modern Quilting class on Monday. You might know Elizabeth from her popular quilting books The Practical Guild to Patchwork and Modern Patchwork. She is also a founding member of our quild.
I'd love for you to join me so we can have a fun chat about it! Here is the link to sign up.
Online Modern Quilts Class
I also am happy to tell you that anyone who signs up from this post gets a 25% discount on the class. How cool is that! Craftsy has a ton of really great online classes and it is free to join. Hope some of you will join me over there!
I am planning to take the class first thing on Monday morning and I will write about it and post my thoughts and blocks I make on Tuesday. I pulled all my fabrics and am looking forward to going to class in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment